Our Family

Our Family

Friday, September 26, 2008

Roll with the Punches, I guess

So work for Chad has slowed since the weather isn't as hot. Last week, he only worked 3-4 days and not even full days and the boss still paid him a full paycheck. This week he only worked 3 days plus tomorrow morning and the boss cut his check in half (about) without even talking to him about it or telling him that he'd only be getting paid for the days he worked! I warned Chad that he wouldn't be able to pay him a full check when he wasn't working a full week but he was convinced otherwise. So this afternoon I got a phone call that started like this..."Well, I guess I need to start looking for another job..." If I had a dollar for every time I have had a phone call that started with that line, I'd be rich! (Okay, not rich, but I'd have quite a bit.)

1 comment:

Susan said...

Uggh! That sucks! We'll keep you guys in our prayers!