Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I know a Photog Genius!!

I'm so proud of my friend, Kaylea! Everyone who knows her, knows that she's a great photographer. But she recently entered a photo contest for Jones Soda and she WON!!! She received a box of 12 bottles of root beer with her photo on it!


On the back it says "Put some shrimp on the barbie 'cus you're a photog genius! Congratulations, Kaylea!"


You go girl!!!


SIDENOTE: Here's motivation for Clint and Natalie to enter and win a photo contest too! You guys are awesome photographers!

2 comments:

Stoddard Studios said...

Ha ha ha. you crack me up! Thanks for your post about me. Love it!

Natalie said...

i dont think we are really great photographers, but its worth a shot! congrats to your friend! that is awesome!