Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Super Saver!

Today at Fry's I got some awesome deals! Everything was either on sale or on clearance plus coupons! Here's what I got:

Kroger Jumbo Biscuits: FREE! (sale for $1 plus $1 off coupon)
Glade candle: FREE! (clearance for $.89 plus $1 off coupon)
Glade Wisp Flameless Candle: FREE! (clearance for $4.19 plus $5 off coupon)
Betty Crocker Cupcake mix: $.79
Colgate toothpaste: $.50 (sale for $1.50 plus $1 off coupon)
Betty Crocker Potatoes Pouch: $.20 (sale for $1 plus $.80 off coupon)
2 boxes Betty Crocker Potatoes Twin Pack: $1.00 (sale for $1 each plus $1 off 2)
4 Pillsbury Brownie Mixes: $2.00 (sale for $1 each plus 2 coupons for $1 off 2)
4pk Activia Yogurt: $1.00 (sale for $2.00 plus coupon for $1 off)

So the total for all of this was only $5.49!!!


I also got some other clearance items that were for a pretty good price.

4pk Magic Eraser: $2.25 (usually a 2 pack is about $2.50) I love these things--they get rid of almost anything!
St. Ives Face Wash: $1.50
Milkbone SteakChew (for Rocky): $.89
Children's Claritin (Jordan): $1.62
Suave Shampoo for Chad and 1 for kids: $1.67




There was a girl bringing out more stuff but I had to hurry home to get Katelyn off the bus or I would have waited to see what else she had that I could get for free! I love when I find stuff on clearance and I have a coupon for it and I end up not even paying for it. Especially when I wouldn't otherwise have bought the item. Like the Glade flameless candle, I've been wanting but it's like $9 and I just can't bring myself to buy it. This is the only reason I cut out some coupons--in hopes that I can find it on clearance and get it free or less than a buck. And right now that candle is smelling WONDERFUL!

1 comment:

The Paynes said...

Awesome! I love when that happens. They must hate me at Albertsons sometimes! Good for you!