Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our washer was only putting out hot water so a guy in our ward came to look at it on Monday. He found the problem and switched it so only the cold water worked until he got the part. Well, today he came to put the part in and when he pulled out the washer, I was SO embarassed!! It was SO dirty!! He assured me that he's seen worse but I was still embarassed. So after he changed out the part, I decided it was time to clean out behind, under, and on top of the washer and dryer. I'll spare you the gross details of what all I found, but it was sick. So I spent a couple hours vacuuming and scrubbing the floor and cleaning on top of the dryer. I don't know why, but the dryer is like the drop spot for things that don't have a home or just stuff that gets picked up. So as of right now, there's not a thing on it! It feels so good to finally do something that I've been putting off for, well years! Now when I stand in the kitchen and look over at the laundry "room" and don't see dog food and lint and everything else that was on the floor, I feel SOOOOO great!!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

lol! go randy! i honestly dont think i have ever even thought about cleaning behind the washer and dryer! what a chore!

The Brereton Family! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Brereton Family! said...

I absolutely hate doing that but when you're in the mood it's a great time to get it done.