Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I was tagged!

Husband Tag

1. Where did you meet? We met on a blind date to a D-backs game.

2. How long did you date before you got married? 5 months

3. How long have you been married? 8 Years

4. What does he do that surprises you? He (usually) makes sure the house is picked up, kitchen cleaned, and kids showered before I come home from work at night.

5. What is your favorite feature of his? His blue eyes

6. What is your favorite quality of his? He usually lets me have my way--not selfish.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Honey, sweetie

8. What is his favorite color? Green

9. What is his favorite food? Cheeseburger and fries

10. What is his favorite Sport? Hockey

11. When and where was your first kiss? My grandparents backyard on our first date! (I know, I know...we're bad. That's the only time I kissed on a first date!)

12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go to sporting events, dinner, shop, watch our favorite shows (it's free!).

13. Do you have any children? Yes--Jordan, Jocelyn, Katelyn, Callie

14. Does he have a hidden talent? Ummm...I don't know

15. How old is he? 32

16. Who said I love you first? He did

17. What's his favorite music? Rock and roll

18. What do you admire most about him? He loves to play outside with the kids. He also cleans up the house while I'm at work.

19. Do you think he will read this? Yes eventually

I tag Erica, Erika, Kaylea, Susan, and Corinne





No comments: