Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, October 2, 2008

More Great Deals!

K-Mart is having a Double Coupon Days until Saturday. They are doubling up to and including $2.00!! So using a $2.00 off coupon, you actually get $4.00 off!! So after Kate went to school, Callie and I went to see what we could get for practically nothing. If it wasn't almost free, I didn't get it (limited funds right now). So here's what I got for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! FREE!!! (The great thing is I really was completely out of shampoo and conditioner and really needed it! And this is the good stuff too!)

And here's what I got for ALMOST nothing....

The final price I paid was: Tylenol PM: $.79, Advil PM: $.79, Resolve Carpet Cleaner: $.50, Renuzit Air Freshener: $.50.

People may get annoyed by coupon users, but I DON'T CARE! To me, coupons are free money and I'm going to take full advantage of them!

1 comment:

The Brereton Family! said...

Amen Sister!! I LOVE coupons!!