Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Jocee!!!

Today is Jocee's 5th birthday! Her day started out with mommy's French Toast! Then she got to wear a new shirt to school. We let her open 2 gifts from us--bracelets and a necklace to match her shirt. She looked so beautiful on her birthday! When she returned, we had balloons and decorations up. We made her preferred dinner of nachos and had chocolate fudge cupcakes with pink-dyed cream cheese icing with Barbie candies on top! Yum! A couple of girls in our ward a few houses down came down to have cupcakes with us. (One girl is the kids' babysitter and they LOVE her and she was a good sport and came to wish Jocee happy birthday!) They were only invited an hour before and they still managed to make her a sweet card!! We weren't really planning on having a party with friends (enough things going on right now) but when she realized I hadn't invited her friends, she was SO sad! So I was really grateful the girls came and so did Grandpa Bear and Grandma Jen. She was really excited about all her presents too.
(My camera's battery is charging, so I'll post pics later.)

5 comments:

The Brereton Family! said...

Happy Birthday Jocee, we love you!

The Brereton Family! said...

Happy Birthday Jocee, we love you!

Natalie said...

Five years old! Oh my goodness! I cant believe that! I cant wait to see pics! Happy Birthday Jocee!

Hayley said...

We love you Jocee!
Happy Birthday!

Stoddard Studios said...

ok, I've been texting you and you're not answering. DId you get a new number or something? Let me know. I want to hang out tonight or tomorrow cause I have no kids for a few days. Call me!