I asked Chad to hold Callie the other night while I did some things and when I came back, this is what I saw! They were too cute. I just had to take a picture. He'd probably kill me if he knew this was on my blog, but lucky for me he doesn't know how to get to it. (Let's just say he's not that computer friendly :) )
Hyrum's Miracle
-
Here's a highly condensed version of our story. My "journal" entry is 12
word document pages long. :-)
For those who don't know Wayne is working on his MB...
2013
-
I'm trying my very best to catch up on my blog or family history....I'm not
doing such a great job and the guilt I have over not staying on top of this
kee...
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
-
We are SO excited to announce that we now have a .COM online store!!
http://www.munchkinbows.com/!!!
We are still adding more products every day, but for th...
A Paradigm Shift
-
The Dalai Lama, when asked what surprised him most about humanity, said:
“Man. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he
sacrifices...
1 comment:
I love moments like this! Too cute.
Post a Comment