Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Finally! A Girls Night Out!!


Last night, I got to go out with my girlfriends!! Woohoo!!! I don't even remember the last time I went out with girlfriends. It was well overdue to say the least. We went to the movies and then to dinner. Exciting, I know. We all were so goofy--some people probably thought we were crazy! We felt like we were back in high school again! It was great to be "young" again! Ha ha...like we're old--we just feel like it because between the 3 of us, we have 9 1/2 kids! I know, I know, you'd never guess we could have ANY kids, right? It's good to have friends who can totally relate to me and my life and understand what I'm going through. Thanks girls--for being great friends!!! Can't wait to do it again! With no pit stops next time--LOL!! :) We love you Erika!

2 comments:

Stoddard Studios said...

How'd you snag my picture? Thief! Lol. Yes, our fun night was way over due. Had a blast. Thank you! I'm glad we're friends too.

The Paynes said...

Excuse me, but my baby needed his mama! Pardon me for lactating! Ha Ha! That was so fun. We didn't even feel like frumpy old mommies for a few hours. We gotta go bowling next, I can see us now!