Our Family

Our Family

Monday, September 10, 2007

Sick, sick, sick!

Last week, Chad caught the sick bug (achy body, cough, sore throat) and still has it. Then this morning, I got up and had a bit of a sore throat and it's getting progressively worse as the day goes by. Plus I've got a runny nose too and my head is starting to ache (like the beginning of an illness). Then Jocee woke up from a nap and was coughing up a storm and said she was cold (when it's freakin' hot). So I started taking Amoxicillan and will start Jocee on it too. I really hope the babies don't get it, but with all of us sick, I'm sure they will get something.
Jordan's dentist appointment is tomorrow too and will be semi-knocked out and will be out of it all day. Not to mention he has an ear infection too!
So I've already walked around the house and lysol-ed everything. I'm trying not to kiss on the babies--it's SOO hard not to kiss them though! :)

3 comments:

Stoddard Studios said...

That stinks! Sounds like you've been hanging out at Erika's house! Ha ha.

The Paynes said...

Ha Ha very funny! Doesn't it seem strange to be sick in the summer? I guess I always associated being sick with it being cold outside, at it is not cold here!

The Paynes said...

P.S. I love your new look!