Our Family

Our Family

Friday, September 28, 2007

Good Job Grandma!

While I was at orientation for work yesterday, my MIL (mom-in-law) came over to watch the kids. When I came home, the kids were so excited for me to see their bedroom. I walked in and saw that she had painted the cutest palm tree and 2 surfboards on the walls! She did such a great job!! They look awesome!

This one is on Jocee's side by her bed.
This is the wall by Jordan's bed. He said he told her he wanted a Spiderman surfboard, so she did Spiderman colors for him. He lays in his bed and puts his feet on it and says, "Look Mom, I'm surfing!"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stoddard Studios said...

That's so cool she painted all that while you were gone. how cute! I love it. I need to come check it out. I bet it's even cuter in real life. your MIL is so nice.