Hyrum's Miracle
-
Here's a highly condensed version of our story. My "journal" entry is 12
word document pages long. :-)
For those who don't know Wayne is working on his MB...
2013
-
I'm trying my very best to catch up on my blog or family history....I'm not
doing such a great job and the guilt I have over not staying on top of this
kee...
Where do I begin?
-
Here's an updated photo at Wildwood Metropark here in Ohio. We like it
here! We have been here since January this year. It's WAY different than
Long Beach!...
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
-
We are SO excited to announce that we now have a .COM online store!!
http://www.munchkinbows.com/!!!
We are still adding more products every day, but for th...
A Paradigm Shift
-
The Dalai Lama, when asked what surprised him most about humanity, said:
“Man. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he
sacrifices...
3 comments:
Thanks so much for the card, it was just perfect! And there were plenty of treats left when I got home! Thanks so much! It was a great birthday!
Love the picture of Lexee and Katee. They look so much a like.
Time for a new post girl!
Post a Comment