Our Family

Our Family

Friday, September 28, 2007

Playing Dress-up!

Today we got all dolled up for the "ball"!! Jocee said she wanted to go to the ball and dance. So I curled her hair and put some make-up on her. We had so much fun! Isn't she just the most beautiful 3 year old you've ever seen!!?? I think so.

This is my favorite picture. She has a true smile on her face!
This picture is cute too but she doesn't have that big grin showing all her teeth. Still pretty though!

The dress got itchy so she took it off. She said "I still want to take my picture though!"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stoddard Studios said...

So beautiful! Love the red lips. I need a girl so we can play dress up together!

The Paynes said...

I love the dress up. Girls are so much fun. Crazy you have three of them! We do need to do a playdate again, but my boys have to be here for lunch at 11 and then they take the bus at 11:40. I am happy to have you guys over anytime you are bored though! We are definitely going to have another game night. I'll get Friends and Taboo. How fun. As soon as the wedding is over, I'm yours!
P.S. Love the new room decor! And where are you working?