Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, September 2, 2007

2 months old already!






It's hard to believe how fast time flies!! Callie turned 2 months old on the 29th! She had to go get 2 shots in her legs-poor baby! At her appt she weighed 11 lbs- only in the 25%! She's doing much better than before with her throwing up. I monitored her for a couple of weeks before her Upper GI appointment and she wasn't throwing up anymore so I cancelled the appointment. She's smiling, cooing, and just about ready to giggle. It's the cutest thing when she starts making sounds and "talking" back when we talk to her. She also sucks her fingers like her sister, Jocee, except Callie likes the 3rd & 4th fingers and Jocee likes her pointer and middle fingersShe's sleeping through the night (about 10 or 11pm til between 7 and 8am.). It's so nice to get a full night's sleep. She's starting to be a bit more content when she's in her swing or bouncy seat and Mommy's not holding her. She's just the cutest little baby! Not one outing goes by with her, when a stranger (or 2 or 3!) has to stop me to tell me what a beautiful baby I have. I am very greatful to have 4 healthy, beautiful children. Often we take our health for granted until something goes wrong. I thank the Lord for a healthy family!

1 comment:

Stoddard Studios said...

She is so cute. I can't believe she is still so little. She weighs nothing.