Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, June 19, 2008

More than I can take

Right now I have more than I can take. When will it stop?!!

1. My van's a/c is still not blowing out cold air. So it's back at the dealership. They didn't offer to give us a rental car while they have it for a long while, so Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Allen were generous enough to let us borrow their van (which runs awesome and has freezing cold a/c.). The guy who is dealing with our car is totally rude and has not one ounce of customer service in his body. Total jerk!

2. Callie has been crying almost non-stop for the last 6 days. All she wants is for me to hold her--which would be fine if I didn't have 3 other needy children or a household to take care of.

3. My head has been pounding for like a week from all the crying, whining, begging, arguing, fighting, and every other noise children manage to make.

4. The Lakers lost.

5. I cant find the key to the van!! I had a meeting set for this morning with the preschool to see if Katelyn gets to go or not and when we were all ready to leave, the key was nowhere to be found. I knew exactly where I left it, and it wasn't there. So I knew right away who took it and he was at school! So I called the school and the teacher asked him if he had it, and he said "It's on the floor in the toy room." So the girls and I searched the whole toy room and didn't find the key. So I had to call the lady at the preschool to let her know that I wouldn't be making the appointment. I'm almost positive he took it and hid it to get back at me because he got caught in a lie last night and lost his tv privelege (I can't seem to spell this dumb word for the life of me right now--my brain's not functioning with all the screaming right now--if only you could hear the noise level through this post!) for today so he was mad at me.

6. In the middle of telling my mom about my stresses, my phone died!!


7. Trying to get every document necessary to renew our application with DES and making sure the get it all on time or they cut us off (which has happened before--not fun).

8. Haven't been to the grocery store in a while so we have almost no food to make for dinner. (Can't wait for pay day!) Luckily my friend Erika came over and helped me come up with something yummy. She's awesome. She let me vent some frustration last night, which did help. (What would I do without my girlfriend?!) (Probably lose it!)

I work tonight--maybe it'll be good for me to get away for 5 hours!

1 comment:

The Brereton Family! said...

WOW! that sounds like a VERY sad week! we hope it gets better!!! we love you.

love
breretons