Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Callie Update

Okay, I LOVE this pediatric urgent care (on Cooper and Baseline by Kohl's)! It's so much easier for me to take the kids there than taking them to the dr's office because I don't have to make an appointment 2 days in advance and they are still seen by a pediatrician and get a prescription! I took Callie today and got there at about 12:55pm. I was in and out by 1:30pm!! And I was right, she has an infection in both ears! Poor baby! The doctor was really great with her and had a great time making her smile. So we went to Target afterwards to get her medicine and of course, as my luck would have it, it was closed for lunch! So we had to kill time walking around and after a while she was READY TO GO! When we got home she went right to sleep and she and I got to take a great nap while Chad and the kids played/worked outside. YEEAAA!!!

1 comment:

The Brereton Family! said...

WOW! Sure sounds like you had a great day! POOR callie thats sad she has an infection in both ears :/. Anyways we hope to see you soon WE LOVE YOU!