Our Family

Our Family

Monday, June 23, 2008

Hair Day

Today we went to our cousin's house for a hair cut. Jocee wanted her hair cut a little bit shorter and she went first.
Here she is sitting so still. Before:
After:

Katelyn's needed to be trimmed too. So she was next.
Before:


After:
Then it was my turn. Here's a couple of before pictures to show how long my hair was.


After:



A before picture of me and Jocee:


After:


I was in a rut and tired of my hair looking bland and boring. Plus it's so hot that I just put it up in a ponytail anyways so I was ready for it to be short and off my back. My cousin is going to beauty school and was willing to give me some highlights and a new style. She did the color first, then while it was processing, she did the girls' cuts, then washed out mine and cut and styled it. I think she did a great job! Thank you Aarin!! We all love our new hair!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Hey I just cut Jillians hair today! Of course its not professional but it is cute. You guys look adorable I love it.

Stoddard Studios said...

Hey, we just had a smiliiar day. I chopped mine off too. I need to take pictures so I can post mine. I love that cut on you. It looks addorable! Your one hot woman!

The Brereton Family! said...

We love all of you hair they are all so cute! Yah Shelbie does look like her! She told Sydney that she wanted to be a rodeo queen badly!

The Brereton Family! said...

Randee and Jocee your hair looks great! It's fun to have a new haircut!