Our Family

Our Family

Monday, June 30, 2008

2 kids is a piece of cake!

So since the 2 kids are at Grandma's, I got a lot done today! It felt so good to clean a room and when I left and came back, it was still clean! The two little girls aren't as messy as Jordan and Jocee are. I cleaned up Jordan and Jocee's bedroom--even under their beds! Boy do they like to hide stuff under there! They don't think I know they put stuff under there--but Moms know everything!
I even had a little tee party with Katee and Callie! It was so fun! Katelyn was cooking and baking all kinds of pretend food. She had a blast. Callie wasn't quite sure about me eating nothing. She kept opening her mouth for a bite and then when I'd giver her a pretend bite she made a face like "uh Mom, there's nothing there!" They were so cute playing together.
My house was so quiet. No tv's blaring with Spongebob! Yeaaa!

We started out the day taking Callie to her 1 yr old well child checkup. She only weighs 17 lbs and is 27in tall. The dr was concerned about her weight because she's not gaining so she told me to give her Pediasure every day to help her pack on some lbs. That stuff's not cheap though! Maybe I can find a coupon. She had to get 3 shots, poor girl!

1 comment:

Stoddard Studios said...

Wow, I can't believe she only weighs 17 pounds. Wow. I think that's what Brodey weighs at 5 months.