Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year's Eve and Stuff

For new year's eve morning, Callie went to the doctor for her 6 month check up. She only weighs 14lbs 8 oz and is 25 1/2 inches long! She got 3 shots and did great! She's our smallest baby at this age. It's kinda nice!
Then for the night, we went to the Wheatleys (my mom's brother's family who we spent Christmas Eve with) for food and games. My kids had so much fun. They didn't want to go home. They begged to have a sleepover but one of the cousins hadn't been good for the past few days, so the answer was no. But she said next weekend that Jocee and Jordan could go over and spend the night. They are so looking forward to that.
Last week, they stayed at my mom's house for 4 nights. It was so nice to only have the 2 babies. The house was so quiet...no arguing, fighting, screaming, tattling....we could handle going to the store if we needed to without lugging an army in with us.
On Friday night, my sister and I went to be extras in an independent film and made $50 bucks for an hour and a half! It was clear out in the middle of the desert and was freezing cold, but hey, for $50 bucks, I could handle it! Afterwards, we went to eat at Gecko Grill since we only had the 2 girls we thought it'd be a rather uneventful meal. Well, once our food came, we kept offering food to Katee and she kept shaking her head no and she wouldn't eat anything. Well, about 10 minutes later, she puked all over my sister, herself, and the booth. It was so nasty. It smelled so bad and my poor sister had chunks on her and the poor busboy had to come clean it all up. Needless to say, I packed up my half-eaten dinner and we went home. She was sick for the next 2 days, so the big kids got to stay at Grandma's longer because my mom didn't want them to get the bug from Katee.

1 comment:

Stoddard Studios said...

What movie were in you? Hello, that's cool!

That stinks about Gecko Grill. I still need to go back to that place with Pete. It was so good.