Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Erica (Belated, I know)

(The pictures have been scanned in and blown up so the resolution isn't the best.)
January 5th (yes, 10 days ago. I'm a bad friend.), was my best friend, Erica's birthday! I didn't forget it, I promise. But in honor of her birthday, I thought I'd take a walk down memory lane...
We met in 6th grade, Mrs. Lallier's class. This is a picture we took in one of those booths at the fair. We loved going to the fair. It was like the ONLY thing to do in El Centro for fun. Look how young we are!





Our freshman year of High School, we were on the basketball team. I don't know how I managed to talk her into doing it, because she didn't have a sporty bone in her body! She was on the freshman team and I was on varsity, which didn't work out too well because we couldn't even be together for practice or games! Oh well. It forced us to make new friends with our teammates.






This was a dance we went to our freshman year. The theme was "Blast from the Past". I don't think we had dates (too young to date), but we still had fun anyways. We were HOT in our little skimpy dresses!! Ha ha ha!! :)








We eventually graduated in 1999!!! Woohoo!! High School was so much fun. Lots of drama, but lots of fun too!













She came to visit us after Jocee was born. Here she is posing with Jordan. He had fun when she was here. He was really into the Wiggles, so he was showing her all the dances for each song. It was so cute.











She just had her first baby, Julia, in October of last year. She just posted today that she already rolled over! Way to go Julia!!




3 comments:

Home said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!! I have to call you soon & get all of your baby advice! Julia is growing so fast!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!

Erica

Home said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!! I have to call you soon & get all of your baby advice! Julia is growing so fast!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!

Erica

The Paynes said...

Nice legs there! YOu look exactly the same!