Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas Times

Jordan had so much fun with his "big" cousin, Bryson. They became best buds on Christmas and couldn't wait to play again on New Year's Eve. They were inseperable. Too cute!
I had a tie made for my dad with pictures of all the kids on it. He loved it. He wore it to work the next day and said he got so many compliments on it. He said most people told him how adorable his kids are....which is more a compliment to him that people actually think he has a 6 month old baby! I'm just glad I got him something that I know he likes! You know how hard it is to buy for Moms and Dads! I figured you can't go wrong with adorable pictures of their favorite kids.

On Christmas, we went out to Coolio and enjoyed a yummy dinner, then went to work it off with a fun game of football!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stoddard Studios said...

Looks like fun. I love the tie. I've always wanted to get one made.