Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Upper GI for Callie

I just got off the phone with the hospital and Callie's appointment for the x-ray is August 24th at 10am. We have to check in 30 minutes prior and she has to be "fasting" for 3 hours!! She will have to drink barium (sp?) and then they will take an x-ray of her stomach. I don't know how long it will be until we know the results. I will ask when I get there. Poor baby!! I'm going to need earmuffs because I know she's going to be screaming a ton since I can't feed her for 3 hours before and during the time we are there. I will have to make sure to nurse at like 6:30am so she will have enough to last her until after the procedure. Pray that everything will be okay. Thanks!

1 comment:

The Paynes said...

Best of luck with the test. I hope it all comes out OK. At least you have insurance in case anything needs to be done. We'll pray for you!