Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fun at the Mall


So since Jordan didn't end up having his appointment, Grandma (my mom) was still here to hang out with us girls! So we decided to take the kids to the mall to play and go on the merry-go-round. We each pushed a stroller and I had Callie in a Snugli. Amazingly, they all were very well behaved! No arguments about riding in the stroller or anything! I'm sure they enjoyed getting out of the house! I know I did! Now that there's 4 of them, we don't go out much. I couldn't tell you the last time I was at a mall! Oh wait, I know--when I was pregnant and my mom had the kids and I was walking the malls to try and induce labor! It's been nice to have some "quiet" time with the girls while Jordan's at school. While he's gone, the house isn't so noisy! It's weird how just one less kid makes a difference in the noise level. I'd really like to put Jocee in preschool (she's almost 4) but she missed the cut-off by a couple of months to go to the preschool that Jordan went to. Anyone know of a free or discounted preschool for 3-4 yr olds?

1 comment:

Stoddard Studios said...

Looks like you had fun at the mall. Time for a new blog girl! Thanks for going to the airport last night. Thanks for the picture on my phone too. I didn't get it until we got to Flagstaff at 12:30 AM or so. SO, I didn't respond back. But, we all enjoyed seeing him on the phone. He doesn't look good, huh? It's so sad! Poor guy!