Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, August 7, 2008

My First Pillow

Jocee went shopping with Grandpa, Grandma, and Great Grandma Whitcomb at the mall on Monday. She got tired of walking around and kept having to use the bathroom so they told my Dad to keep her occupied while they kept shopping. So my dad said they kept going up and down escalators and said she was no problem! She even held his hand--which made him so happy (she's not usually so willing). They went into the toy store and picked out some presents for Jordan and she kept showing my Dad stuff that she wanted "on my next birthday...but I can't wait...I want it today..." He was cracking up. He did give in a little and bought her this Dora First learning how to sew pillow thing. So yesterday she talked me into helping her make it. She did about a total of 3 holes and she was done! She said, "You can do it Mom. You can just do it." So I did the rest of it and I think it turned out pretty good for someone who doesn't sew!


1 comment:

Susan said...

That's adorable! Good job!