Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!



On Saturday, my MIL took all the daughters out to dinner and then shopping!! It was so fun! We went to TGIFridays for dinner and then to Ross and Mervyns. I got this cute skirt, shirt, and necklace! Chad thought I looked hot in my new outfit. I was so happy I found a new outfit to wear to church! And the shirt I can pair with other stuff too! We all had so much fun shopping with no kids. We wish we could do it every weekend!!











Chad and Jocee got me this beautiful bracelet and necklace that oddly enough, matched my new outfit!! Jocee said she picked them out for me. Good job!













I made this yummy dessert for my mom and me. It was soooo good!!

2 comments:

The Paynes said...

You do look hot! Way to go. I love it when mommies can stay cute. Sorry I missed seeing you Sunday. I haven't missed church since Brendan was born! But I had a bad sinus infection and am still recovering! Mothers Day sucked for me. I could barely taste my steak dinner and didn't even want dessert! Now you know there's something wrong with me!

Natalie said...

You look awesome! Im sorry I missed girls night out! :( Stupid Clint's friends! (Actually it was really good to see them, I just wish it had been another night so I could have hung out with you guys!) And my goodness what a funny picture of Callie and Ryan! She is only two and a half pounds heavier than him! What a twig! No wonder my back is in pain! :) Oh well! At least he sleeps through the night! And p.s. thank you again for the swing! He still doesnt LOVE it, but it is about the only place he will let me set him down for any length of time! :) We love it!