Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Cousin Ryan and Sick Kids

Callie is just about the same size as her 2 month old cousin, Ryan! (Actually in this picture, his legs look like they might be a bit longer than hers! If I remember right, his mom said he weighs 13lbs and Callie weighed 16 lbs at urgent care yesterday! She's so tiny! Which I am enjoying because for the past month or so she's been so clingy and only wants me to hold her. I took the 23 girls to Urgent care yesterday (the Dr. office was booked for the day by 8am!), because they all had bad coughs. Callie has croup and strep throat, Katelyn had 2 ear infections (possibly strep too) and Jocee didn't have anything that needed a prescription. Callie also got a shot in the leg of some medicine to help her stop coughing. Her cough sounds so painful...like a seal barking. I feel so bad for her. She also got another top tooth to finally cut through so she's basically feeling pretty crappy these days...which means I've been pretty stressed out! I can't get much done and she just cries a lot even when I'm holding her.


Here's a picture of us after Ryan got blessed a couple of Sundays ago.


My cute little angel!
Jocee and her cousin Jillian. Jocee's a shrimpo next to her! And they're only 7 months apart!


Katelyn looking so cute!
My handsome boy wearing his new sports jacket.

No comments: