Our Family

Our Family

Friday, May 23, 2008

Boys Night Out

Last week the boys went to a Diamondbacks game. Jordan was so excited to go. He kept saying "I'm not gonna get bored. I'm not gonna ask to go home. I'm gonna have so much fun!" He was cute. After the game was fireworks but I guess they didn't start right away so they went ahead and left. But when they got to the truck, the fireworks started so they watched them from there. Jordan was exhausted and fell asleep on the way home. In the morning he told me all about it and how much fun he'd had. I'm glad they got to spend some one-on-one time together. Kids really need that, especially when they're amongst 3 other kids all needing mom and dad's attention!
Jordan!! The camera's over here!!
I know it's dark, but this was the view from their seats in left field. We usually sit behind the plate so it was cool to have a different view for a change.


Still not looking!

No comments: