Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Another trip to urgent care...

Jordan was home yesterday with a fever of up to 102. He cried that his whole body hurts. Then I'd give him some Tylenol and he'd feel better. Today it got up to 103 so I took him into a Pediatric Urgent Care. They tested him and he has Strep Throat AND both ears are infected!! The doctor said that everyone in the house should probably be tested for strep too because it's highly contagious and we should all get on antibiotics at the same time so we don't keep passing it around. I'm trying to convince Chad that we should all go in but he doesn't think he needs to see a doctor. It's not like you're unmanly if you go to a doctor! Geez. I feel like I might have an ear (or both) infection too. They are killing me and I can hardly hear out of them. Katelyn hasn't seemed like she's in any pain but she doesn't really complain that much so I'd like her to get looked at too. Anyways, I feel like I should get Lysol and spray down the whole house with it! I feel bad for Jordan cuz his Valentine's party is tomorrow and he is so sad that he can't go!

1 comment:

The Paynes said...

Geez! You just can't catch a break! You need some alone time to help you stay sane! Sorry your family is so sick!