Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Cheer Bunny

Friday night was Jocee's cheer performance at the football game. Since I didn't know what side she'd be at we just found a spot where there was room for us. Then naturally, they come out and we can't find her among all the little girls out there! Finally we see her on the other side of where we were! So I have some video of far away, then I made a quick decision to (while holding Callie) fight my way down closer to see her better. So here's the two videos I was able to get:




You can see her better in this one but I missed the first part of the dance while I was making my way down the bleachers through the crowd. She looks so cute and was SO excited to be there!

Add Image



Here she is after I got her. She was on cloud nine and couldn't stop smiling.
The picture is blurry, I know-sorry.

This is her best friend Maria that she made at school this year! They looked so cute!!


I made the girls matching bows to wear for their performance that they were very excited about. After I took this picture I decided to spray it with glitter too! It looked awesome and Jocee wore it proudly!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Cute! I love the bows.