Our Family

Our Family

Friday, September 25, 2009

Dbacks game with 6 kids!

A friend of mine gave me 6 tickets to the Dbacks game but since Chad doesn't usually get home until late, I decided to take all the kids and 2 of their friends to the game by myself! Crazy, I know but I knew the kids would have a blast so I braved it. The older girls are such great help and my kids love them so much!
They had lots of fun cheering, clapping, and dancing. They lasted about 4 1/2 innings with all the food that I brought and only 2 potty trips. Once they were done with the food, we decided to go to the Sandlot play area and the kids played there for a while. They all had a fun time and I didn't go insane!
















Jodan and Kelly dancing video:



Callie thought it was hilarious to push the chair up and Kelly made a funny noise. She was cracking up! By the time I got the camera out, she was getting tired but still funny nonetheless.




Kelly and Katie were squeezing eachother's faces saying "Go D-backs!" Kate thought it was hilarious!



Kelly and Katee were dancing but since I was so close to Kate you can't really see her. Kelly's a good dancer though!

3 comments:

The Brereton Family! said...

That looks fun, I'm sure the kids loved it. Chris and I are going tonight I think they are always fun to go to.

The Brereton Family! said...

That looks fun, I'm sure the kids loved it. Chris and I are going tonight I think they are always fun to go to.

The Paynes said...

Yup, you're nuts. Never in a million years! Good for you...and them!