Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Lots of fun for a Monday

My sister called and invited us to go with her and her "Nanny Kids" (for lack of a better word) to Chuck E. Cheese's! The kids were so excited! Here's Katelyn in the car looking cool.She liked driving the car in this game.
Callie liked playing by the school bus.
Here they are riding together. I put Katee on the train behind them in this picture and she thought it was so fun until...I put the money in and it started moving! She started screaming and freaking out and immediately got off! She did not like it one bit! It was so funny.
Callie wasn't afraid of the moving train though. She actually liked it!

It's nice to reap the benefits of my sister working for a rich family! The Mom gave Lexee enough money to buy food and get coins for her kids AND mine! Although, when Jordan came home from school and saw where we'd been (from the girls' prizes) he was not too happy. Now I have to take him. I felt bad but he was at school! Next time!

No comments: