Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Father and Son Campout

This last weekend the boys went on the ward's Father/Son camp-out. They were excited to go and have some dirty fun. They went up on Friday when Chad came home from work and came home on Saturday afternoon...and boy, were they filthy and smelly!!
I didn't sleep well that night. I was first greeted by a nasty roach in the hall bathroom, then later another one in my bathroom! So I kept thinking while I was laying in bed that another one was going to come out in my room and crawl on me in bed so I couldn't sleep. Then I kept hearing noises and freaking myself out.


Jordan and his friend Tanner crossing a creek.
These two have so much fun together. They have very similar personalities so they get along really well.
Trent Payne (Tanner and Taylor's dad) brought horseshoes to play so the boys had fun playing that.
Jordan was so excited to go on a hike with Chad. It's all he could talk about before they left. He packed his binoculars so he could see the birds up in the trees.

No comments: