Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Fun at the Beach

We went to Huntington Beach on Saturday after the kids got tired at Knott's but by the time we got there is was late in the afternoon and quite chilly. Chad and Jordan didn't let the cold stop them! They went right in the ocean!


Here he is trying to contain the shivers because he's freezing but having so much fun he can't stay out of the water!


Jocee and I preferred to have our fun in the sand!! Even then, I was still freezing my toosh off!


He came running back..... "I'm fweeeezing!!"

Then snuggled up with his towel to warm up!




Before he snuggled up with the blanket he had a run in with a wave....watch the video...it's hilarious! (It's obvious my kids don't know what's in ocean water!)





A short time later, we packed up and went back to the hotel. The kids said they wanted to get in the hot tub at the hotel so they could warm up.

The sun was almost all the way down...

1 comment: