Our Family

Our Family

Monday, April 27, 2009

New Venture

I have recently become addicted to making hair bows and flower clips for my girls and have gotten many compliments on them. Chad suggested me selling them, but I wasn't sure. Well after much thought, I've decided to give it a try. I am still trying to come up with a cute and clever business name and slogan and would like any suggestions you can come up with. Until I have a business name, I'm not going to make a website yet. Let me know what you think of my prices. So until I get a Bow Blog, I'm going to put my bows up on this blog until then. Feel free to tell your friends with little girls or let me know if you want any! :) (SIDENOTE: Every clip is lined with grosgrain ribbon and each bow is heat sealed to avoid fraying.)















The set is $3, not each bow. Is the tag confusing? Or did you know it was for the set?



























5 comments:

Hayley said...

They are cute and I think fairly priced. I haven't thought of a good name yet so I will have to get back to you on that.

Natalie said...

Thats awesome! Clint and I will brainstorm and get back to you! We are trying to think of a name for a photography business, so if you think of any! :) Maybe Clint could design a site for you! (Or you could always use a blogspot account! I know professional photographers that do that!) Good luck Randee! Ill spread the word! :)

The Gardiner Gang said...

I'd love if Clint would design a cute site for me!!!!!!

The Paynes said...

My sister in law used to sell bows on a website but she charged so much more, I never bought any. Your prices are great and that should help you get more business since a lot of women make bows. I'd buy some from you! Maybe when I come home to visit? Good job, very cute. Do lots of plain pink, white and other simple colored bows so people can match them. I could never find clothes to match some of the more elaborate bows!

The Gardiner Gang said...

Thanks for the ideas Erika! I've been checking out websites that have really cute elaborate bows but like you said, they contain so many colors that you can't match it with too many outfits. Mine are going to be more simple but cute. Then I can keep the prices affordable. I'm not a big fan of humongous bows on little girls heads anyways.