Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thanksgiving pictures

Okay, so I know it's late to be putting up Thanksgiving pics but I don't care! So since both of our families live here, we went to my Aunt Susan's house first! The kids had lots of fun playing with their cousins and jumping on the trampoline. We took ours down because it was getting pretty nasty so they enjoyed jumping again!











Jordan was jumping so stinkin' high! I thought he was going to fall off.


Katelyn also gave her best shot at jumping! She had a blast running around and playing with her cousin Jaycee.















They also played a game of football! Jordan got to get in on the action too! He had so much fun playing with the big kids.






My sister, Trini posing with her favorite girls! They say we look alike...what do you think?

2 comments:

Stoddard Studios said...

How cute. Looks like fun. Why do all your pictures have a blue tint to them? I love the black and white pictures you put on the left side of your blog. So cute!

The Paynes said...

Randee, what's going on? No post in forever!