Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, December 6, 2007

My Cleaning Lady

Yeah, right! I wish Santa would bring me a REAL cleaning lady!!

Anyways, one thing I cannot stand is a dirty floor. It just drives me crazy! When the floor is shiny and clean, I just feel so much better. So yesterday I was on all fours scrubbing away and Katelyn came over to me and said "Help! Help!" So I got her a scrub brush and away we went! She thought it was so much fun and got her pants all nice and wet! Chad was so impressed that at least one of our kids helped clean up.













I love how she's looking up at me as if to say "Look at me Mom! Did I miss a spot?"
If only they stayed this young and innocent and willing to clean!

1 comment:

Stoddard Studios said...

How cute! That's awesome she helped you. She's always good at helping.