Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Lovely Little Ladies

We were one of the first 250 customers in Mervyns on Saturday so we got free $10 gift cards! So the girls got a new dress for like $1.50! It was awesome! Cheaper than the thrift store!
Jocee also got a pair of wedge heel shoes for $1.59 with tax!! They are so adorable!
She may be a little bit chunky, but she's the CUTEST little girl!!!! Look at her! She's so stinkin' adorable!!
And this is the skinniest 4 year old and she's so beautiful!! I'm so lucky to have such wonderful kids....most of the time! ;-)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stoddard Studios said...

Such cute girls! I can't believe you got the dresses and shoes for SO cheap. I wish I could have gone there today. Instead, I got NSF fees from wells fargo...totally 107.00. I was so mad! All because we were shot 5 bucks. Grrrrr. I hate wells fargo!! How did Chads interview go?

The Paynes said...

What great deals! How are you doing at work? If you're ever bored come see me. I hope to see you tomorrow night at the RS dinner.