Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Jordan, Jordan what am I going to do with you!?

Okay, so Sunday after church and lunch, the 2 babies and I laid down to take a nap. During my nap I was constantly woken up by screaming and yelling and fighting....hmmm...wonder who that could be? Anyways, I was then awoken (is that a word?) to the doorbell ringing, then the sound of a man's voice (not Chad's or one I recognized), then Chad saying "I'm Chad." The man was definitely in the house. So when I got up from my "nap" (also with a huge headache from all the screaming), I asked Chad who was here. He said that he found Jordan and Jocee playing with the phone so he took it from them and put it back on the base. Well, soon after that the phone rang and it said "private caller" so he didn't answer it (assuming it was a telemarketer or something). A few minutes later it rang again and same thing. Then 10 minutes later, the doorbell rang and it was a Policeman!!! He asked if someone called 9-1-1 and Chad was like "No." The cop then said "This is the the Gardiner residence, right?" Then I think that's when Chad realized that Jordan must have done it when they had the phone. So the cop was like "Well, is everything okay in here? Do you mind if I look around just to be sure?" Needless to say, Jordan got an ear-full from Daddy when the cop left. Then when I heard what happened, he had it from me too. He better have learned his lesson! I just wish the Policeman would have had a talk with Jordan while he was here. You know how kids listen better to other people....well at least my kids anyways. So that was our excitement for Sunday!

3 comments:

Home said...

Too funny! Well, I'm sure it wasn't at the time, but what a story for Jordan & Jocee when they're older. *lol* That's the kind of thing that happens in the movies!

The Paynes said...

What an unrestful Sabbath! Just for that, you deserve a real nap this Sunday! Heck, I'll take one too! Yeah right, like that'll happen for either of us! I love your girls matching dresses.

Stoddard Studios said...

That is so crazy! How embarrassing. That is funny. Ha ha.