Last week Chad got a page from his "duty officer" (boss) that said "call me." So he called him and he was offered a new position as an O2 driver, delivering oxygen tanks to patients and picking them up. One of the perks is that he works Mon-Fri and gets Sat and Sun off!!! Woo hoo!!!! We are all so excited to have Daddy back on Saturdays! He has been doing it for a week and says it is so easy and is the same pay that he was already making. What a blessing!
Hyrum's Miracle
-
Here's a highly condensed version of our story. My "journal" entry is 12
word document pages long. :-)
For those who don't know Wayne is working on his MB...
2013
-
I'm trying my very best to catch up on my blog or family history....I'm not
doing such a great job and the guilt I have over not staying on top of this
kee...
Where do I begin?
-
Here's an updated photo at Wildwood Metropark here in Ohio. We like it
here! We have been here since January this year. It's WAY different than
Long Beach!...
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
-
We are SO excited to announce that we now have a .COM online store!!
http://www.munchkinbows.com/!!!
We are still adding more products every day, but for th...
A Paradigm Shift
-
The Dalai Lama, when asked what surprised him most about humanity, said:
“Man. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he
sacrifices...
4 comments:
I"m so glad to hear that!
Isn't it crazy what a difference what day you have off makes? Saturdays is the best day to have off so that is exciting.
That's awesome!!!
OH SO HAPPY!!!! What a relief for you and him! And I am sure the kids love having their dad around more. Yay!
Post a Comment