Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Midnight Twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sister Trini came to town to go with me and my sisters-in-law. I got there a little after 8pm and there was already a line wrapped all the way around to the back of the theater!!! Trini came a little while later and then the rest of them came. The line went pretty quick and then when we were let in the theater, we booked it to get a good seat! We did get good seats and then chatted as we waited for the midnight hour.
Here we are waiting outside. (We don't look alike, do we?)

Me and Christy waiting outside in line.

All of us girls! Sydney, Trini, Christy, Hayley, and me!

Being silly while we were in the theater waiting.


The movie was good! If only I had felt better, I would have enjoyed it more. But I still had a good time.

1 comment:

The Paynes said...

I'm jealous! I want to see it, Trent just doesn't want to give up his "mancard" to go with me. Punk. Looks like fun!